Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I Promise I Will Be Back!

I know, I know. I am such a bad blogger. October was my hiatus and November is quickly becoming mid-November so...I promise to be back! Don't give up on me.






This is kind of depressing!!  I want to do a recap of October with all of its ups and downs and always my favorite month (birthday month!) and tell you what is going on with me now.    But right now, I am off to the doctor--wish me luck!  My blood pressure has been going wacky!



Read more here and here.

5 comments:

Noodles said...

Hey Lesli
This is crazy time of year. Don't stress - I will be looking forward to your blog when you have time again to ponder your next post. Happy (belated) Birthday. BTW, I like to visit Disneyland when the holiday madness gets to me. I recommend it.
Love Noodles's Mommy #2

Lesli said...

Awwww, thanks, Noodles' Mommy #2!

xoxo
Another Noodles Mommy too!

Lesli said...

P.S. I did visit Disneyland - in October! :-)

Fifi Flowers said...

It is NOT easy to blog regularly!!!

Lesli said...

Fifi, I just need to be more structured!