Friday, November 9, 2012

Better Late Than Never

Better late than never is often my motto in life. I wanted to do a little Halloween update. Halloween is always one of my favorite times of year - I love anything to do with black cats and witches. And candy. Definitely candy! My pets always get in on the action, too. My vet's office had a Halloween party and costume contest. My dogs never take home any prizes--I don't think I am original or inspired enough! Oh, I take that back--Noodles once won Most Humorous at a party when dressed as a bumble bee. Here they are - Noodles and Violet on their way to the party.
Noodles was a football player and Violet a cheerleader. Her skirt wouldn't stay on. This is Halloween evening. Violet switched to a dress and Noodles a shirt!
Chester was a vampire
I am always a cat or a witch.
And that is my little Halloween update!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute are these little pups!! I am new to your blog (and your newest follower.)
I look forward to more posts :)

Lesli said...

Awww thanks so much, Georgina!

Noodles said...

My Mommy made me a super duper Storm Trooper costume and we STILL did not win a prize. A very simple, albeit clever, costume won. So I think sometimes the simpler the better.
I think your costumes all look great.
Love Noodles
PeeEss, everypuggy thought I was a boy cuz I was dressed as a Storm Trooper BUT I AM NOT! I am a pug princess and STILL make an awesome Storm Trooper!

Lesli said...

As always, I love that there is another Noodles out there!! Sorry for the delayed comment--bad blogger!!! But getting better....