Thursday, April 3, 2014

Three On Thursday

Three on Thursday – maybe you’ll learn something new about me! Happy Thursday!

Favorite cuisine:
1. Italian
2. Mexican
3. Seafood

Foods I never seem to get sick of:
1. Avocados
2. Cheese
3. Pizza and spaghetti (there’s a 4th- potatoes in all forms!)

Three words I'd use to describe myself:
1. Frivolous
2. Flirty
3. Creative

3 U.S. Cities I would like living in, besides Minneapolis:
1. San Diego
2. Seattle
3. San Francisco

3 places in the U.S. that I haven't visited but would like to:
1. New Orleans
2. Dallas
3. Portland

Favorite forms of exercise:
1. Walking and riding my bike
2. Elliptical
3. Barre burn and Zumba classes

Favorite smells:
1. Chocolate and vanilla candles
2. Anything fruity
3. Outdoor smells like rain, damp fall leaves, night blooming jasmine and the ocean

Big vacations I'd like to take some day:
1. Go back to Hawaii (which is where I got married) and stay at a really fancy hotel
2. Someday I want to spend a whole summer on Mackinac Island and just rent a condo and it would just be me, my pets, a bicycle and fudge – lots of fudge – and I imagine I would read and write a lot 3. I would really like to go to Italy and eat a LOT like in Eat, Pray, Love



  And that is it from me.

3 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

It was fun to read your answers :) All of your vacations sound awesome. There is actually an ice cram chain down here that sells ice cream made on mackinac island. The chain is called Kilwin's and they also have home made fudge. Yum. I adore their salted caramel ice cream and intend to get some when lent is over!

Lesli said...

Thanks, Lisa!!

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)